Spark Local Marketing
Are you or is someone you know a business owner? Is your current advertising/marketing strategy not quite working for you? Do you want to increase your online presence? Have you been thinking about ramping up your online marketing campaign but are unsure how to navigate those waters? If so, then Spark Local Marketing is the solution for you! Scott Meadows of Spark Local Marketing, a best-selling author and local business advocate, has several years of experience developing successful marketing and advertising campaigns for businesses large and small.
The origins of Spark Local Marketing
Scott Meadows was working as a business analyst for a local financial institution when a friend needed assistance with her local retail business. It all started because she had tried every type of conventional advertising including radio, TV, newspapers, magazines…you name it. They ran an online marketing campaign and not only was she getting a great return on investment, but her investment was thousands of dollars less than the other things she had tried before. Some other friends asked him to help them…then they were referring him out to other people. A new business was born and it was a business he absolutely loved. “It is a perfect marriage of helping people succeed and technology” says the self-proclaimed “technology nerd.”
The top (3) things people should know about Spark Local Marketing
- They’ve always focused on their relationship with their client. “At the end of the day, we’re not successful unless they’re successful,” says Meadows. With that stated, their clients stay with them for four to five times longer than the national average.
- They always develop their marketing plans with return on investment being a top priority. Meadows says “We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and only promote solutions which we’d invest in if it were our marketing budget.”
- Since they have the flexibility of a boutique marketing company, they’re able to implement solutions much more quickly than one where office politics can slow down productivity. Changes in today’s marketing world happen in a matter of days and weeks rather than months and years. “We always have our ear to the ground and stay on top of what works best for our clients,” says Meadows.
For Meadows, Greenville, SC is just a perfect slice of Heaven. After his first business trip to Greenville in 2004, he knew it was an amazing city. Not only is everyone very nice, but we get all four seasons without getting the extremes of any of them. We’re minutes from the mountains and just a few hours from the beach. It pleases him that we’re getting mentioned across the media as being a top destination for nearly everything.
Spark Local Marketing plans to continue to empower local businesses in their continued conquest for the American Dream. They want to help business owners build a lifestyle where they’re able to not only have a successful career to help and care for their families, but to where they’re also able to give back to the community and help it grow as well.
Want to connect with Spark Local Marketing?
Click here for their contact page or call today at 864-735-5488
Connect with us!
- Visit our website and meet the Advisors
- Download our app
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Check out our Blog Resources with articles like “What to do after a hail storm” and “How do I choose a deductible right for me”