A home is not just bricks, vinyl, and shingles in a place called Greenville, SC…its memories of loved ones running through the hallway and eating at the dinner table. Protecting one of your largest purchases, greatest assets and most memorable places on earth to you is very important to think about. We know that home insurance can be difficult to understand so we have put together a comprehensive list of some of the most common home insurance coverage that we have available in the Greenville area.
Home Insurance Coverage Options:
Your home and other buildings on your property
The contents of your home
Additional living expenses
– if you have to move out during certain repairs.
Liability protection for you and your household
– protecting you if someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged.
Additional replacement cost coverage
– that pays up to 125% of your policy limits.
Replacement cost contents coverage
– that pays for contents of your home, regardless of depreciation.
Identity theft protection
– that pays for expenses incurred to regain your identity, and includes identity restoration services.