Spring is in the Air
We may still have some cold nights and chilly days, but it sure does feel like Spring is in the air here in the Upstate! There are plenty of great ways to enjoy the beautiful weather and get to know Greenville and the surrounding areas.
Here at Advisors Insurance Agency, we know you are busy so we have created a list of some upcoming special events to help you explore and enjoy the Upstate. Please take a moment to check out the list (and this is just for April!). Then get out there and try some new food, listen to great music, meet your neighbors, and support local artists and businesses!
- Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive Presented by Clemson MBA Every Thursday evening (March 15-August 30); Live music downtown at NOMA Square from 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Greenville Heritage Main Street Fridays presented by Pepsi Every Friday evening (March 16-September 28); Live music with a kids’ area from 5:30pm-9:30pm
- First Fridays-Greenville Area Gallery Crawl-Recurring monthly on the 1st Friday at 16 August St. Downtown Greenville; Various galleries are open to the public from 6pm-9pm-FREE!
- April 7th- 4th Annual iMAGINE Upstate STEAM Festival – FREE! 11am-5pm in the West End of Greenville from South Main at the intersection of Augusta Street to Fluor Field!
- April 7-8 USA Triathlon-Duathlon 2018 National Championship-7:30am at Lakeside Park (1500 Piedmont Highway, Piedmont, SC 29673) FREE to watch!
- April 12-14 Albino SpringSkunk Music Festival-located at 4063 Jordan Rd, Greer, SC featuring a wide variety of mostly acoustic music and camping! Visit the website for complete details including pricing and schedule
- April 14 Greenbrier Farms’ 9th Annual Plant Sale located at 766 Hester Store Rd, Easley, SC from 9am-4pm FREE admission
- April 14 Greer Goes Global: International Festival; 11am-4pm at City Park in Greer, SC; Come celebrate the many cultures of the Upstate with food, entertainment, crafts, and sports!
- April 21-The Community Tap Craft Beer Festival located at Fluor Field at the West End; 1pm-6pm featuring 50+ breweries *all attendees must be over 21 years of age
- April 21- Vintage Market at the Park– a semi-annual outdoor market featuring handmade, vintage, and upcycled items is taking place at Trailblazer Park in Travelers Rest, SC from 10am-4pm
- April 26-28 12th Annual Mac Arnold Cornbread and Collard Greens Blues Festival at Commerce Park on N Main St, Fountain Inn, SC; Thursday and Friday from 5pm-9pm; Saturday 4pm-10pm; FREE Admission
- April 27-28 Project Host 9th Annual BBQ Cook-Off and Festival located at 320 S. Hudson Street by the Reedy River; Friday 6pm-10pm and Saturday 11am-4pm; Event features great food and music!
Looking for more? visitgreenvillesc.com is a great resource for events in the Upstate. You can also find event information on your official city website, be it Greer, Greenville, or Simpsonville.
If you head out to one of these events, let us know about it! Stay tuned for upcoming events in May!